October 15, 2015
“Smile more, help more, trust more, love more to live more.” – Debasish Mrindha
The wonderful thing about babies is they smile just because it feels good. Why is it that we think we need a reason to smile as we get older? Powerful things come in small packages and with a simple smile, we convey positive energy, share emotion and draw the world into our circle.
Smile more and you’ll…
- feel successful
- develop a better mood
- actually laugh a little
Smiling for someone…
- is likely to make them grin
- makes it easier to gain their trust
- makes you more appealing
Are you having trouble finding your smile today? Maybe we can catch it in a game of hide and seek.
- Check your phone for that goofy selfie of you and a friend at the park.
- Lift up the toy box lid where you’ll find your two years old’s missing breakfast.
- Open the kitchen cabinet door where you’ll find your missing two year old, who’ll be doing what? Smiling for you!
Getting warm? The quickest way to find a smile is to remember the happy thoughts which made you smile once before. Smiling more can project a more pleasing attitude to everyone else, but it’s also the easiest way to take care of your body without getting on a treadmill. Good thoughts could:
- lower stress, which could,
- lower blood pressure, which could,
- lower the likelihood of obesity, a heart attack or stroke.
“There’s always a reason to smile,” should be the first of many smile quotes to live by. Let the orthodontists at Team Demas help you create a great smile on a budget that won’t make you frown. Call us today for a complimentary visit.
Team Demas Orthodontics
27 Meriden Ave #2a, Southington, CT 06489, USA